New Patient Registration
The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice area (check below if your address is within our catchment area). If you are in any doubt, our reception team can check.
As it may take some time for records to be forwarded from your former practice, all patients are asked to complete a registration and health form.
There are 2 forms, one for adults and one for children and young people under 16 (which the parent completes). You can complete these forms:
- By printing out the relevant Registration/Health form (below), completing it and bringing it into the surgery
- By collecting the relevant form at reception, completing and returning it.
Adult and young people over 16 registration form
Children and young people under 16 registration form
For adults, you will need 2 forms of ID which must include:
- photo identification eg passport or photo driving licence and
- proof of address eg bank statement (not more than 3 months old)
For children or young people under 18 you will need:
- birth certificate and
- Red Book (including vaccination details)
Patients can identify a 'preferred' doctor, but might need to wait longer for a regular appointment with this doctor as our GPs work according to a rota.
Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please contact reception for further information.
All patients are now able to make appointments online at any time. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity you will need the same 2 forms of identification (above).
Once registered, just click on the systmonline image at the bottom of the Home Page on our website to gain access.